Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hmmm

No one really seems to be checking this so much anymore - I'll admit that even I've started to slack off a bit. Well, it's ok I guess. It definitely didn't last long as what it was intended to do. So I might as well give up about the improvement of letter writing or the idea that in the future someone might look back and say, you know the wilkins kids wrote thousands of blog posts to each other, if only we could improve the state of correspondence today...Instead we're basically like any other blog except maybe even less focused than most. Yet, Bethy said not to quit, so I'm not quiting just yet. I'm just reconciling to the fact that this was never really the letter improvement service that I imagined it would be.

So instead, I leave you with a picture of pure happiness.

1 comment:

Beth Wilkins Bowman said...

OH MAN...CUTE! ok enough girly whimpering....mmmm puppy!