Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bell towers and alarms


Hello Brothers,
This will probably be a short post because I am absolutely exhausted. This is one of the photos I recently took for our newspaper. It didn't make the final cut but I think that was because another article came up. Anyways its of our new bell tower and I don't know why but I really like it.
I'm quite exhausted and right now I seem to be asking myself "How can I be a photographer, a sculpture, a sister, a girlfriend, and a daughter when I am too tired to be myself or anything else?" I know all this worry and slight depression is just simply that: exhaustion but I'm still letting it get to me a little bit. I saw a funny thing today though. In one of the school buildings there was a sign on the door that said "Door is Alarmed" and then someone had taken a marker and written under it "window is astonished." I don't know why but that cracked me up...maybe its just because I'm weird.
I just got done with my major assessment which doesn't really mean much. However I had to go through most of my work and title it. I never realized how hard it is to title work and not sound retarded. I went through some poems and stuff to try and get ideas but it was still reeeeeeally hard. You come up with things like "entrapment" and "the darkness of my soul." It always gives me a good laugh at myself. I'm starting to ramble. Sorry my entries have been so random and not very thoughtful. I promise to do better.
love to all,
Boo

1 comment:

Benjamin Wilkins said...

You're entry's good - at least it doesn't sprawl like mine. Plus you always have pictures. And a picture is worth at least 15 words!

By the way "Door is Alarmed - Window is Astonished" is A) very funny and B) a great title. Just in case you still need one.

- The Other Boo